- Data management principles:
Our Company follows the following principles in our data management:
- Personal data will be legally and fairly treated, and will be treated transparently.
- Personal data is collected only for specific, unambiguous and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data collected and processed by us are relevant and relevant to the purposes of data management and are limited to what is needed.
- Our Company ensures that all the data managed are accurate and, if necessary are updated. Inaccurate personal data is deleted or corrected immediately.
- We keep personal data in accordance with data management purposes.
- We secure safety of personal data with appropriate technical and organizational steps in order to protect them against unauthorized or unlawful handling, destruction, damage or accidental loss.
- Personal data collected, recorded, systematized, stored and used only with Person’s prior and voluntary consent.
- In some cases personal data is handled legally and is mandatory, and in such cases we will remind you of this fact.
- In some cases, our Company or a third party has a legitimate interest in the handling, such as development and security of our website.
- Concerning laws:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the management of personal data by the natural Persons (Persons)(GDPR)
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information.
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code1
- Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services
- Act C on Electronic Communications (2003)
- Act CLV of 1997 on Consumer Protection,
- Act CLXV of 2013 on Complaints and Public Interest Disclosures
- Act XLVIII of 2008 on Essential Conditions of and Certain Limitations to Business Advertising Activity
- We are Data Controller:
Name: Food Base Kft.
Address: Ipari Park, Kühne Ede utca 4; 2100 Gödöllő, Hungary
Tel.: +36 28 545 380
Company registration number: 13-09-100435
According to 37.point of the GDPR, our Company is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- Data Processors:
We use the following data Processors during our data management:
|MICROWARE HUNGARY KFT.||1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 3-5.;E-mail:email@example.com||web host provider|
DATA MANAGEMENT RULES OF OUR COMPANY WEBSITE
1. Data management rules for Visitors of our Company’s website
Managed personal data: IP address, date of the visit, data of the pages visited, operating system and browser type that visitors are using.
The purpose of personal data management is to ensure the proper and high quality of the website, to check and improve the quality of our services, to identify malicious visitors who attack our website, to measure attendance, and to achieve statistical goals.
Legal basis: our legitimate interest.
Personal data addressees and categories of recipients: Employees of our marketing activities, IT service provider.
The duration of the personal data storage is 365 days.
There are cookies that do not require your prior consent. These pages provide brief information about starting your first visit, such as authentication, multimedia player, load balancing, session cookies to customize the user interface, and user-centered security cookies.
About the cookies requesting consent – if the data processing starts with the visit of the site – our company informs you about the first visit and requests your consent.
Acceptance of cookies is not mandatory, but our Company accepts no liability if, in the absence of cookies, our website may not function as expected.
|Type of Cookie||Name||Consent||Description||Purpose||Expiration|
|System cookies||not require||session cookie on the web application firewall that serves to prevent cross-referencing||ensuring the functioning of the website||end of browser session|
|Tracking cookies||require||personalization||your settings notesto increase the efficiency of our service||365 days|
|Tracking cookie(third party)||not require||to identify new sessions and visitors, Google Analytics web tracking service||when visiting the site, it is linked to third party services (such as Google)||expiration|
Information about Third party cookies can be found here:
- Data management rules of registration in our Company’s website:
Person contributes to the handling of his / her personal data by registering on our website.
Managed personal data: last name, first name, company name, email address, phone number, country, and interest.
The purpose of personal data management is to register a representative of a non-natural personal natural Person for business contact and sampling.
Legal basis: Consent of the Person concerned.
Personal data addressees and categories of recipients: Employees of our marketing activities and customer services, webhost provider.
The duration of the personal data storage: until the registration is canceled or the consent is withdrawn.
- More privacy policies for the website:
Personal data is provided by the Person voluntarily during the registration or contacting with us, and therefore the Person is responsible for the accuracy, correctness accuracy of the data. Incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data may be an obstacle to using our services.
If the Person does not provide personal data of his own but of another Person, we assume that the Person has the necessary authority to do so.
Person may revoke his / her consent to data management at any time:
• Withdrawal of consent for data handling, or
• Withdrawal of consent for registration
Registration for the withdrawal of consent – for technical reasons – we undertake a deadline of 30 days, but please note that we may be able to process some of the personal data to enforce our legal obligation or validate our legitimate interests after the withdrawal of the consent.
In case of deceiving use of personal data, or when a Visitor commits a criminal offense or attacks against our system, with the deletion of the registration of that Visitor, his or her personal data will be deleted immediately and, if necessary, preserved during the course of the civil liability or the conduct of criminal proceedings.
We only ask our Visitors personal data if they wish to register.
We do not link personal data of the registration with marketing services and our aim is not to identify our Visitors.
Person can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail or postal address for further information. We will send reply within 15 days (within a maximum of 1 month) without delay to the contact Person concerned.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT OF NATURAL PERSON BEING REPRESENTATIVE OF A NON-NATURAL PERSON
By contacting our Company via e-mail, the Person contributes to the handling of his / her personal data.
- Data management rules for business:
Managed personal data: last name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, other personal message of the Person.
The purpose of personal data management is to manage business relations.
Legal basis: Contribution of the Person concerned and our legitimate interest.
Personal data addressees and categories of recipients: Employees of our Company providing customer services. Transfers may be made to the Processors involved in the performance of the any business.
We can handle these personal data in our Company’s ERP system as well.
Duration of personal data storage: 5 years after the business relationship.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT RULES CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT
- Applying for job
Managed personal data: last name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth, mother’s name, qualification data, photograph.
The purpose of personal data management is to apply for a job, evaluate applications, to bind a contract with the chosen Employee.
Legal basis: Contribution of the Person concerned.
Personal data addressees and categories of recipients: Employees of our Company providing HR services.
Duration of personal data storage: until the deadline for applying for job. Personal data of non-selected applicants must be deleted.
PEROSNAL DATA SAFETY
We protect personal data with appropriate technical and other measures, and ensure the security, availability and security of data, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, damage, disclosure and any other unauthorized use.
We check physical access to our buildings, educate our Employees, and keep documents safe. We use encryption, password protection and anti-virus software in technical measures. However, Person’s attention is drawn to the fact that data transmission over the Internet cannot be considered to be a fully secure data transfer. Our Company does his / her utmost to make the processes as safe as possible, but we cannot take full responsibility for the transfer of personal data via our website, but we strictly comply with the personal data received from our Company to protect the security of Person’s personal data and prevent unauthorized access.
Person concerned has right to:
- request information about data management
- request personal data modification
- request personal data deletion
- request legal remedies in court
- make complaints at the supervisory authority (https://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html).
At request, we will provide the following information:
- personal data controlled or processed
- source of personal data,
- the purpose and legal basis of data management,
- duration of data management
- names, addresses and data management of our data processors,
- the circumstances, effects of data protection incidents and their measures to prevent them,
- the legal basis of personal data transmission.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Company before contacting the supervisory authority or court with your complaint – in order to resolve the issue and solve the problem as quickly as possible.