6 pieces of information you have to know about Lavender oil.
- Lavandula angustifolia is member of the genus Lavandula in the Lamiaceae family.
- Its odour description: sweet, floral, herbaceous and slightly fruity.
- The scent of lavender has the power to calm the body physically and emotionally.
- The main components of Lavender essential oil are linalool and linalyl acetate.
- The essential oil is used as a cosmetic ingredient and perfuming agent.
- Lavender oil has an insect repellent features.